Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Where Have All the DDs Gooonnne?

So the one thing that I absolutely miss about the east coast is Dunkin Donuts. I mean I come from a town that has a Dunkin on every major street (not kidding). I was able to cope with the relative scarcity of DD while living in the Mid-Atlantic because there were a few key Dunkins that I could go to for a Iced Coffee or 1/2 cocoa, 1/2 coffee fix.

But here there are none. Not just, I would have to drive out of my way to get to one. There are actually none within 50 mile. Look I even searched.

I've started to make do with Iced Coffee from Starbucks, but something isn't quite right and I think it is the size. A medium Iced Coffee from DD is 24 oz which I can sip all morning and a grande Iced Coffee at Starbucks is only 16 oz. Somehow I feel incomplete after finishing the Starbucks Iced Coffee. I think that the solution is going to have to be that I start brewing my own coffee and then refrigerating it. It will be cheaper, because Starbucks is expensive and I don't like the emptyness I feel after drinking a Starbucks.

So who is going to buy me a coffee maker?

No comments:

Post a Comment