Sunday, February 28, 2010

Menu Plan Monday


Well I'm not the first to have made a menu plan and I'm not the first to have written about it. In fact, Laura, the Organizing Junkie, hosts Menu Planning Monday and I have decided to participate. I will post links to the recipes once I have posted about them. Also I have left my menu plan in the car after grocery shopping and I can't for the life of me remember what I planned for Friday. I'll add that in when I go down to the car tomorrow.

Dinners

Sunday--> Spaghetti Bolganase with Garlic Bread
Monday--> Slow Cooker Pot Roast with Garlic Mashed Potatoes
Tuesday--> Some kind of Beef Stew with the left over pot roast
Wednesday--> Mac & Cheese w/ Chicken Nuggets
Thursday--> Thai Chicken Pasta (so good)
Friday --> I forgot
Saturday--> Appitizer Extravaganza (Pot Stickers, Spinich and Artichoke Dip, Potatoskins)

Breakfast and Snack

Fiber One cereal
Greek Yogurt (it was on sale!)
Fruit Salad (the fruit at the farmer's market was delicious this week)
Bagels and cream cheese
String Cheese
Girl Scout Cookies (I couldn't resist)

Check out what other people have planned for this week here.
Have Fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment